LEWISTON, Maine -- The Bates College women's squash team routed visiting Columbia University 9-0 on Friday night at the Bates Squash Center, dropping only a single game to the Lions.
The No. 12-ranked Bobcats (13-5) host No. 11 Mount Holyoke on Saturday at 2 p.m., with a chance to move up in the College Squash Association rankings. Bates is riding a four-match winning streak.
Bates 9, Columbia 0
1. Parris,Cheri-Ann (B) def. Chu,Elizabeth (C) 11-7,11-6,11-5
2. Laverty,Hannah (B) def. Cheng,Anne (C) 11-3,11-1,11-7
3. Roller,Whitney (B) def. Tickell,Annie (C) 11-7,11-5,11-6
4. Neal,Maura (B) def. Kim,Yoo-Na (C) 11-4,11-3,11-3
5. Bragg,Alison (B) def. Banani,Tara (C) 11-6,11-4,11-7
6. Cabot,Stephanie (B) def. Gorman,Monica (C) 11-2,11-2,11-2
7. Hogeland,Anna (B) def. Mouta,Alexa (C) 11-2,11-6,11-6
8. Dorison,Liza (B) def. Harris,Lindsey (C) 11-2,11-1,11-4
9. Maciewicz,Morgan (B) def. Taufique,Mahrah (C) 11-4,11-9,5-11,11-3
(10.) Russell,Emily (B) def. Hansen,Kate (C) 11-3,11-4,3-11,13-11