NEW HAVEN, Conn. -- The Bates College women's squash team lost only its third match of the season on Friday as No. 4 Yale University swept the No. 12 Bobcats 9-0 Friday night at Yale.
Also at Yale on Saturday, Bates takes on No. 6 Stanford on Saturday at 10:45 a.m., St. Lawrence on Saturday at 1:15 p.m., and Franklin & Marshall on Sunday at 9 a.m.
Yale 9, Bates 0
1. Greer,Logan (Y) def. Parris,Cheri-Ann (B) 11-4,11-7,11-4
2. Aziz,Alia (Y) def. Laverty,Hannah (B) 11-4,11-2,11-5
3. Nadas,Rhetta (Y) def. Roller,Whitney (B) 11-6,11-3,11-1
4. Ballaine,Katie (Y) def. Neal,Maura (B) 11-8,11-2,11-3
5. Kerr,Aly (Y) def. Bragg,Alison (B) 11-6,11-4,11-3
6. Harrison,Katie (Y) def. Cabot,Stephanie (B) 11-7,11-9,11-4
7. Brown,Carolyn (Y) def. Hogeland,Anna (B) 12-10,11-2,11-5
8. Ettinger,Katharine (Y) def. Dorison,Liza (B) 11-6,11-2,11-1
9. Mulrow,Kelly (Y) def. Maciewicz,Morgan (B) 11-4,11-5,11-8
10. Vinci,Kaitlin (Y) def. Ruth,Megan (B) 11-4,11-1,11-3